IMPORTANT COVID-19 MESSAGE: Click HERE to view our COVID-19 (Coronavirus) PANDEMIC UPDATE and TRIAGE REQUIREMENT
2022 FLU VACCINE INFORMATION:
We are currently taking bookings for flu vaccinations for Federation Clinic patients that are either eligible for a Government funded vaccine or require a private flu vaccination. For all bookings and enquiries, please contact our reception team on (02) 6059 2500.
Eligibility criteria for a Government funded flu vaccine:
- People aged 65 years or over
- Pregnant women at any stage of pregnancy
- Children aged 6mth to under 5years
- ATSI people aged 6mth and over
- People aged 6 mth or over who have a medical condition that puts them at higher risk of serious disease. This includes:
- Cardiac disease
- Chronic respiratory conditions
- Chronic neurological conditions
- Immunocompromising conditions
- Diabetes and other metabolic disorders
- Renal disease
- Haematological disorders
- Children aged 6th to 10years on long term aspirin therapy
Federation Clinic is a well-established, locally owned and operated General Practice situated in the suburban area of West Wodonga, easily accessible via private or public transport.
The clinic has been providing comprehensive healthcare services to families and individuals in the community since 1988. Consultations are available with doctors both male and female, as well as consultations with our registered nurses and midwife care clinic.
Everyone at Federation Clinic is committed to providing supportive and efficient high quality services to all patients. Excellence in patient care is promoted through continuing professional development of all staff.
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
In an emergency please call ‘000’.
Every effort is made to keep appointments running to time, however, due to the unpredictable nature of our work this is not always possible. Patients are encouraged to contact us prior to an appointment to check that the schedule is running to time.
Please give thought to the amount of time your appointment may require. If there are multiple or complex issues that need discussion, please let reception know when booking your appointment so that sufficient time can be allocated with the doctor.