LOCAL COVID-19 SITUATION
Due to the continuing local covid-19 situation, Federation Clinic will remain operating under a range of triaging protocol and other measure in an effort to reduce transmission risk as mush as possible. These measures include, but are not limited to:
- Masks MUST be worn when inside the clinic.
- Strict triaging requirements for ANY covid-related symptoms. DO NOT enter the building if you have any symptoms. Phone and speak to a staff member first.
- DO NOT enter the clinic if you are a positive covid case or a close contact of someone with covid.
- Waiting rooms remain closed until further notice. Let reception know you have arrived, then wait in your vehicle and we will call you when you are able to come inside. This helps to minimise your exposure time inside the clinic and around other patients and team members.
- Provision of telehealth consultations via telephone or video for eligible patients where possible.
The Covid situation is a rapidly changing environment. We are regularly monitoring for changes and further advice from the Department of Health and will continue to adapt to these requirements as necessary. We encourage all patients to monitor our web news and/or Facebook page to keep up-to-date with Practice requirements and changes.
This is a challenging time for everyone. Each of our team members are doing their best to work within the requirements that are in place and to keep everyone as safe as possible. This means the way we provide care may be a little different than what you have been used to in the past. We ask everyone for their patience and understanding while we all work together the best we can.
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
In an emergency please call '000'.
Every effort is made to keep appointments running to time, however, due to the unpredictable nature of our work this is not always possible. Patients are encouraged to contact us prior to an appointment to check that the schedule is running to time.
Please give thought to the amount of time your appointment may require. If there are multiple or complex issues that need discussion, please let reception know when booking your appointment so that sufficient time can be allocated with the doctor.